Re: Strange Oracle Error

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 26 Oct 1999 1:59:29 GMT

First I'd suggest they upgrade. version 6 is SOOO old. Next - what are they doing when they get the error? I suspect they are trying to connect and have not specified the connect string but the registry variables are not set correctly to pick up the local database.
More information is needed here to solve the issue. Becca

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=6323&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=6299 Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 20:59:29 CDT