Re: Oracle and Sql

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:03:38 -0700

Manish

This can be done automatically via the transparent gateway and Oracle replication services, but I'd have to ask why you want to do this. As with all products, there are differences between Oracle and SQL Server in how particular things are done, so something that works in one may not work in the other. I would think you'd be far better off to have both the development and production environments run on one product.

HTH. Pete