Utl_file

From: <mklondon1311_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:03:36 GMT

Help!!!

I'm having trouble setting utl_file to pick up a variable. it will only work if I explicitly call the file.

here's a little piece of what I'm working on.   Please write if you can help.

 for v_weather_files in c_weather_files loop

     If utl_file.is_open(v_wth_file_handler) then
      utl_file.fclose(v_wth_file_handler);
     End If;

	v_cur_file_dir := v_weather_files.file_directory;
	v_cur_file_name := v_weather_files.file_name;

{the following line with dashes is the one that doesn't work, the line after that works, because the file is called explicitly}

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 14:03:36 CDT