Interbase to Oracle

From: Paul Cardwell <PCardwell_at_RTDQuality.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:20:47 GMT

I have a substantial amount of code (Delphi) that I developed with Interbase but I now need to go live into Oracle. The problem, Oracle prefixes all the tables with the owner name...is there a way not to have this prefix when making the tables? My sys admin says no. Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 13:20:47 CDT