Ora-01041 Hostdef extension error

From: Tang Wai Shing Wilson <cswstang_at_cs.ust.hk>
Date: 25 Oct 1999 11:37:58 GMT

Hi there,

Anyone knows what the cause of ORA-01041, internal error, hostdef extension doesn't exist?

I have O8i running at NT, having an apache to fireup prog to access the O8i. Time after time, some of my prog will have echo back this error. I wonder if it is only because a bad memory management of NT or there are really some missetup somewhere. Any kind of hints/suggestions are welcome.

Wilson. Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 06:37:58 CDT