Oracle 8i libraries

From: Steve Jakob <mack_at_tangled.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:06:12 GMT

Hi there,

could some kind person please email me the lib directory listing for oracle 8i ($ORACLE_HOME/lib), preferably for OSF1 on an alpha. I'm having a HELL of a lot of trouble re-compiling some ProC apps against 8i that were orginally written in 7.3.2, specifically with unresolved externals.

The part that worries me is I've had to completly change the linking section, the libraries all seem to have different names, and in particular libxa libsqlnet libepc and libm. I've checked for equivalent names ending with an 8 (such as libcommon8 rather than just libcommon) but those libraries just don't seem to be in my installation at all.

Thanks in advance for any help, I'm currently going mad :)

Steve

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 06:06:12 CDT