Re: Please HELP !! Serious trouble with cold recovery.

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 10:42:55 -0400

    Given what has happened and your level of experience, please call Oracle support. They have people who have done many, many recoveries. There are undocumented init.ora parameters and other techniques you are unlikely to know that may help in some cases. At the very least they'll keep you from doing anything to worsen the situation.

Van