Re: HELP! recovery problem

From: sysdba <sysdba_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 14:27:41 +0200

You can try use the command

"recover database using backup controlfile until change X"

X is the last SCN u need to follow. how u find it ? look at the alert.log and look for the last SEQ# before
the crash.
u can also "guess" it and follow until u wont have more logs, but try find it first :)

If u already work on the database, restore it again and re-do the procedure without opening the database.

--
Asaf Shoval
Oracle Israel Support Center