Speed Up PeopleSoft Batch Processe

From: Rich Krueger <richkrueger_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:08:28 -0400

My company has developed a software application that significantly speeds up batch processes in PeopleSoft. Are first modules speed up the payroll modules (pay sheet create, pay calc and pay confirm) and we are in the process of developing addtional modules for PeopleSoft financials and other HR modules (such as time and labor and benefits admin).

We typically can reduce the run times by 3-10x. We do this by taking what supercomputers did in hardware and making a software version. We don't change the application or require any additional hardware.

If anyone has an interest, send an e-mail to:

rich_at_continuumsi.com Received on Sat Oct 23 1999 - 14:08:28 CDT