Oracle8: Is MAX EXTENTS still limit with 505?

From: Huy Vu <huyv_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 00:57:38 -0400

Hi all,

I try to overcome the limit of MAX EXTENTS which bother me since Oracle 7. I feel tired of recreate of tablespace with the new default storage value to fix
the error MAX EXTENTS exceeded 505... I'm not sure MAX EXTENTS is unlimited with Oracle 8.

Could someone help me with that? I'm working on Oracle 8.0.4/Dec Unix 4.0D.

Thanks in advance for any help.

H.V Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 23:57:38 CDT