Re: Configuring sqlnet listeners

From: Alan Jeskins-Powell <apowell.dgo_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:42:28 +0100

Hi,
The listeners must use different port numbers and each listener must be named in listener.ora
Our convention is to use LSNRSID as the listener name, where SID identifies the instance the listener is serving.
Remember that all the lsnrctl commands (start,stop,status) must specify a listener name.

Hope this helps

Alan Powell