Re: Can SvrMgrl accept command-line parameters?

From: John Haskins <76054.334SPAMBEGONE_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:21:45 GMT

Thanks, that did the trick.

Any thoughts why this command in the script:  setenv ORACLE_SID NEW_SID
would produce this result?
 /export/home/oracle/backup_test.sh: setenv: not found

The ability to change this environment variable will be an important part of running this routine on all the instances the machine has.

Thanks again.