Re: Oracle on NT

From: Dave Waterworth <pscdaw_at_ihug.com.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 01:14:32 +1000

Hi

Not sure about Oracle 8, but for 7.3.4, the easiest way is to use the NT Instance Manager application. Start instance manager, select the the SID you want to create the service for, click edit and change "Instance Startup Mode" from manual to automatic. This creates the services if they don't already exist and configures them for automatic startup. Hope this helps

Dave Waterworth