pinning procedures

From: Steve Cormier <scormier_at_idirect.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:27:22 GMT

I want to pin some procedures and triggers in the SGA upon starting my database. I know to use the DBMS_SHARED_POOL.KEEP package but it mentions in the Oracle Doc to reference each object into the SGA before you issue the KEEP procedure. What command can I use to reference it? Will alter procedure <object_name> compile work? All answers are greatly appreciated Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 09:27:22 CDT