information needed on dedicated servers & co-hosted servers !

From: F Wilson <frankwilson99_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:17:47 GMT

Hi folks

I am hosting a site which expects 10,000 users to be logged on at the same time, therefore I was looking for a dedicated server which would fulfill my need.Could someone guide me about web sites who have dedicated servers (preferably with high band width) and also co-hosted servers. A response would be truly appreciated.

Cheers
F Wilson Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 05:17:47 CDT