Help on the minimum to test replication laptop to desktop

From: Bryan Webb <bww00_at_amdahl.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:28:50 -0500

Hi,

    I would like to set up a test of replicating data from a laptop to a desktop. What is required, caveats etc and most important least cost. I would like to test on a dialup and direct connect. The connection on the dialup connection will be brought up and down on schedule and be connected periodically.

Thanks
Bryan Webb Received on Thu Oct 21 1999 - 15:28:50 CDT