Re: How to cancel default cursor ?

From: <brianleahy_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:50:06 GMT

I don't have an answer for you, but I AM having almost exactly the same problem. I have even opened a TAR with Oracle about it, and it doesn't seem like they have an answer for me. They keep sending me tech articles, telling me to increase OPEN_CURSORS or do something with the precompiler - which I am not using, and have no intention of using. I suspect that "cursor management" in OCI is seriously lacking.

If I come up with anything useful, I'll post it here. Hope you will too!

-BL

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 21 1999 - 07:50:06 CDT