Import table in Different Tablespace

From: Ciem Mehta <chittesh_at_swi.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:00:49 +0800

Hi,

I am trying this thing with version 8.0.5

I want to import the list of tables in the different tablespace from actually it was exported.

Even when I change the default tablespace for the user still it asks for the same Tablespace.

Even I tried with ignoring creation error but it won't work as table creation it self gives error while doing import

Any help will be highly appriciated..

Thanks