Re: Oracle 8i (NT), newbie stuff

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:40:16 -0400

   Others probably know more about operating systems than I do. Since your 10G is on one drive, you will probably find you have the greatest flexibility with the fewest partitions. If this is just for practice you could set up the drive in five partitions so you could play with locating different files on different "drives". If it's not just for practice then keep it simple.

Van