extproc problems

From: <odontech_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 19:41:36 GMT

We're having a few problems when calling an external procedure from oracle. We are using the extproc from pl/sql and this is the error that occurrs: ORA-28575

After searching through the newsgroups we've managed to find a number of possible solutions to our problem including rogue tnsnames.ora files, misconfigured listener.ora, tnsnames.ora, and sqlnet.ora files, of these we've checked our system and haven't found any errors whatsoever.

If anyone has run into this problem and has any tips we'd like to hear from you. Judging from the posts, this seems to be a pretty common error (Oracle guys I hope you take note)..

-odontech

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 14:41:36 CDT