Initiate Communication From Oracle Application Server

From: uri bargil <uri_at_trans-planet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:51:57 +0200

Hello
Im writing a C Cartridge in Oracle Application Server. I would like to know if beside the usual HTTP connection To the OAS , I can Initiate a connection from the OAS to anothe computer , NOT necceraly the one that made the request. 1) Is it possible?
2) Can I do it using the Operating System functions(Socket,

   Bind , Listen ...) ?
Thank you Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 08:51:57 CDT