Re: question about sgadef<SID>.dbf (Oracle 8)

From: <kshave_at_health.gov.mb.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:44:47 GMT

Thanks for the ideas. However, I am curious as to why I cannot find the sga<SID>.dbf file with my Oracle 8i database. The documentation states that it is necessary to be there, even though it will be phased out in future releases. I cannot find it anywhere on my system (aix 4.3).

--

-Keith

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 07:44:47 CDT