OEM is goes down when i runn a job

From: Laser <machr_at_ltm.pvt.cz>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:23:17 +0200

Hi,

I have ORACLE 80521 for WINNT 4.0 with SP 4 and when I want to run a job from OEM console,
the OEM console goes down and process dr. watson is activated.

On other server with the same configuration I have not problem.

Otherwise, the OEM console is OK.

Does anybody know why? Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 03:23:17 CDT