Re: Firewall: use_shared_socket

From: Tim Kelley <tpkelley_at_winkinc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:04:03 -0500

Steve B wrote:

> We had to do exactly the same thing, for the same reason.
>
> Our registry setting is in ....HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/oracle/home0..
>
> If this does not work then you can set up an NT system variable of
> use_shared_socket = TRUE

Are there any other resources for this problem? I have almost exactly this problem, as long as I know what ports oracle is using I can open them up ... it isn't just the port the server listens on.

Can you post / send me those emails from oracle?

--
Tim Kelley
tpkelley_at_winkinc.com Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 14:04:03 CDT