Re: Merge PB from SQL server to Oracle

From: Tony Johnson <tonyj_at_primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:12:22 -0700

Oracle will have a new version of their migration assistant coming out very soon which will handle SS7 migration - and yes, will attempt to convert stored procedures. For the most part it does the job only possibly stumbling on very complex SQL. SS65 was already supported. Look on Oracle's Technet to download.