Windows NT Performance Monitor

From: Ho Yat-Fan <fanho_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 12:46:25 GMT

Hi all,

With Oracle 7/8 on NT server, we have Oracle performance counters to add in the NT Performance Monitor. However, by setting the connectstring, user, and password in the Registry, I can only have the counters for one Oracle instance. Is there any tricks to "break this rule" cos' we have 2 instances (and 3 instances in some servers) running on the same server.

Thanks.

Rgds., fan.
ps. If possible, please cc: a copy of your reply to me at fan.ho_at_alumni.ust.hk
--
Yat-Fan Ho
Software Support Analyst

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 07:46:25 CDT