Re: Oracle8 ODBC

From: George Eastlick <georgee_at_airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 05:48:45 -0500

I don't have a solution, but I may have the cause -- do you have Microsoft ODBC for Oracle installed?
When I installed that, it disabled the Oracle ODBC. I completely uninstalled all ODBC, then reinstalled and then everything QUIT working -- I suspect a registry problem may have been preventing a new ODBC install.