sql*loader question

From: <raju_pillai_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:49:15 GMT

Folks, I need help on SQL Loader. I am trying to load an exported file from DB2. I exported it to DELIMITED format. Not one of the fields in the exported file is a timestamp. When I try to load this file to Oracle its giving me an error. Its not taking the 26 bytes long field. I tried giving, date(26) "yyyy-mm-dd-hh.mm.ss.tttttt". This does'nt work either. How to get around this problem. Also, has anyone loaded a db2 table to oracle, if yes, can you please tell me the best way to do it. the databases are there in tow different servers though.

Any input is greatly appreciated

Raju

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 22:49:15 CDT