Re: svrmgrl failure on AIX 4.3

From: herve.MAYNE <herve.MAYNE_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 00:06:05 +0200

control this:
you should find in the /etc/inittab
orapw:2:wait:.............pw-syscall??
orakx:2:wait:/etc/loadext /etc/adspc4.1 orakx2:2:wait:/etc/adspcinit

and type smitty
you should see in the submenu Asynchronous I/O you must have Asynchronous I/O available and not defined

               Change / Show Characteristics of Asynchronous I/O

Type or select values in entry fields.
Press Enter AFTER making all desired changes.

                                                        [Entry Fields]
  MINIMUM number of servers                          [1]
#
  MAXIMUM number of servers                          [10]
#
  Maximum number of REQUESTS                         [4096]
#
  Server PRIORITY                                    [39]
#
  STATE to be configured at system restart            available
+

good luck