snmpd for o intelligent agent

From: Martin Schade <Schadix-list_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:50:41 +0200

Hello,

For the Oracle Intelligent Agent to run I need to install SNMP on solaris (snmpd), but do not find the package or the programm. The two SNMP processes that are running are

/usr/lib/snmp/snmpdx -y -c /etc/snmp/conf
/usr/lib/dmi/snmpXdmid -s gc1.gamechannel.de

Where can I find the snmpd (or the SUNWconn)? When I want to use the Oracle Intelligent Agent that uses the SNMP, I think I have to get it working.

Greetings,
Martin Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 13:50:41 CDT