How to go backward & forward in cursor rows?

From: John Haskins <76054.334SPAMBEGONE_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:15:02 GMT

Greetings:

I'm writing a series of stored procedures for use by C & Java programmers in my company. Now the programmers would like to be able to query a set of records, have the result set stay on the server, and be able page forward and back through that result set without having the query re-run (e.g., next 20 records, last 20 records, etc.). I've looked through the Oracle docs but haven't seen how to do this yet. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks. Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 11:15:02 CDT