Re: error CDI-21600: A running Generator or Utility has failed.

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:56:54 -0700

Dan G wrote:

> The error appears at the end of form generation process, (initiated from
> Designer Editor).The error is CDI-21600: A running Generator or Utility has
> failed. It is possible that the Internal cache it is now in an inconsistent
> state…Finally I got Generation Complete message but no form generated.What
> to do ?.

Stop the Design Editor, and restart it again. Oracle's Designer now traps some of the DrWatsons, and this is the replacement message

--
Met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle

Work:                                Home:
Inter Access V&L                     Hunzestraat 4
Palatijn 3, 7521 PN Enschede         7555 WB Hengelo
PoBox 545, 7500 AM Enschede          (31)074-2425046
053-4341500 Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 16:56:54 CDT