Oerr for NT/95

From: Dom <dominic.edwards.no.spam_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 09:23:42 GMT

If its of any use to anyone, I've written an oerr type program in VB that can be used either graphically or from a dos window. I don't have a website so I've nowhere to put it on the web (if anybody wants to do so that's fine with me), but if you feel it may be useful to you, mail me and I'll mail it to you (its about 250k zipped). If you want the source code just ask as I'm sure it can be improved upon. You could also post a message here, but as we don't have news feed in work I don't check it that regularly.

It uses a text file for the messages, so it wouldn't be too hard to convert it so it could be stored in an database for retrieval using 'select y where error = x....' (I could even mail a .csv file of the errors if useful).

Hope its helpful

Dom (remove the .no.spam to reply)
dominic.edwards.no.spam_at_bigfoot.com Received on Sun Oct 17 1999 - 04:23:42 CDT