Problems with Oracle8 and Windows95

From: Tim Read <tread_at_flog.uned.es>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 10:36:19 +0200

I am trying to get Oracle working under Windows 95 and whilst I have got the Net8 Easy Config to set up beq-local which will work ok using Net8 Assistant, I am completely unable to get the Developer 2000 R2.1 to work. It does not matter which program I try, they get to the stage of asking for the user, password and database name - to which I answer Demo, Demo (the password I installed...), beq-local, and then the program just hangs...

Any help would be extremely well received...

Please answer by email, tread_at_flog.uned.es

Tim Received on Sat Oct 16 1999 - 03:36:19 CDT