Re: Java & a database

From: Andre Vanha <andrev_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:43:45 -0600

You might want to take a look at some Java based DMBS. One that comes to mind is Cloudscape http://www.cloudscape.com, but it is a commercial product, which may not be feasible for your app. Then again, I think even access requires licenses. If you look around, you might be able to find something similar for free.

Andre Vanha