DELTA_LOG what are its contents?

From: Tony <tmazur_at_americasm06.nt.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:04:15 -0700

Hello DB World :)

   Can anyone enligthen me as to the contents of the DELTA_LOG? I support a product that uses Oracle and usually import another system DB for the sake of trouble shooting. When importing these other systems DB I find that DELAT_LOG takes a long time. So I was wondering if I trimmed the DELTA_LOG before exporting the DB from the original system if that would cause me to lose any data that might be pertintent to my trouble shooting of the 3rd party app. So if I knoew the contents of DELTA_LOG that would determine such.

Thank you much,
Tony
My opinions, not Nortel's. Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 12:04:15 CDT