Re: help

From: Chris Spintzyk <cspintzyk_at_majestic-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:11:02 GMT

Jay,

Email me at cspintzyk_at_majestic-systems.com and let me know the details as to what you are looking for and what part of the country that you are looking to goto and I might beable to help.

Good Luck,

Chris Spintzyk
Majestic Systems
In article <19991013010810.10936.00000251_at_ng-cm1.aol.com>,   occ11_at_aol.com (OCC11) wrote:
> I just completed an Oracle dba training course, which I took for 6
months. I
> am having trouble finding a job. If you know of any opportunities
for me, or
> have any advice on how to break into this market, send me an email.
I have a

--
Chris Spintzyk
Talent Agent

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 08:11:02 CDT