problems with dbms_logmnr_d

From: Joerg Hoeppner <hoeppner_at_mfh-iserlohn.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:20:45 +0200

Hello,
can anybody help. I have Oracle 8.1.5 on Solaris 2.7 and I want to use the logminer. The documentation describes that you must insert an entry (UTL_FILE=/oracle/logs) in the init.ora file and must execute the following command in sqlplus:

execute dbms_logmnr_d.build(
dictionary_filename=>'dictionary.ora',
dictionary_location=>'/oracle/logs');

'/oracle/logs' in an exsample directory. If I run this command, I get this messageblock:

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PLS-00201: identifier 'DBMS_LOGMNR_D.BUILD' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored

Thanks

Joerg Hoeppner Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 01:20:45 CDT