Can't start Agent

From: Shi yousong <yousong_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:23:52 +1000

Hi,

I just built a Oracle 8.0.5 on Solaris 2.7 and it seems everything is ok except the agent.

lsnrctl > dbsnmp_start
lsnrctl > invalid command name "ELF"

           while executing
        "ELF"
         (file "libosm.so" line 1)
        invoked from within "source $file"

When I checked the dbsnmpw.log file, 2 errors in there: NMS-00001 and NMS-00315

I can not find a directory under my ORACLE_HOME with the name oemagent. What is the problem with my installation.

regards,

Sam Shi Received on Thu Oct 14 1999 - 22:23:52 CDT