Re: Big downloads (was: Re: Oracle 8i EE ON Linux)

From: Lothar Armbrüster <lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de>
Date: 14 Oct 99 21:17:15 +0100

Alexander Walz VS/EFA1 wrote at 13-Okt-99 06:28:29 on the subject Re: Big downloads (was: Re: Oracle 8i EE ON Linux):

>Kevin O'Gorman wrote:

[...]

>you can get the same result by just pressing shift when clicking on a
>link ...

Well normally I use this trick but with the OTN download I had no chance because thne download started right after acepting the license. Using shift did not impress the Java code behind the button. Adding the MIME type worked though...

>> Generally I have to "add" the type, pointing to an application, then
>> "edit" it to override the application with the instruction to save
>> such files.

Lothar

--

Lothar Armbrüster       | lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de
Hauptstr. 26            | lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de