Oracle developer needed IMMEDIATELY

From: <barrysdca_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:28:56 GMT

We now have an immediate need for an experienced Oracle db developer. We usually use MS SQL, however this particular client has expressed a desire to use an Oracle db. The project is not large – somewhat small, actually. However, it has definite growth potential.

We are looking for someone to take care of the Oracle side now and as the project grows. We need to speak with you immediately.

Please reply via Email.

Barry Bahrami
Commercial Illusions
www.commercial-illusions.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 14 1999 - 12:28:56 CDT