exp file bigger than 2 GB on 7.0 oracle??

From: Gregor Loock <Gregor.Loock_at_ivz.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:03:31 +0200

hello ,

I try to make a database export with the exp command everything works great till the file is 2GB than the exp breaks up with cant write ....

first the problem was the Solaris 2.6 it is solved now  I mounted a filesystem with option largefiles and can make a mkfile -v 5000m filename and it works !

the exp still breaks up after 2 GB size

what can i do now ?

thanx
Gregor Received on Thu Oct 14 1999 - 03:03:31 CDT