Re: Oracle c++ Library???

From: Kelly Burkhart <kburk_at_sky.net>
Date: 13 Oct 1999 22:46:17 -0500

Alex Vinokur <alexander.vinokur_at_telrad.co.il> writes:

> In article <7u1uih$8ij_at_news.casc.com>,
> "Gary Knopp" <gknopp_at_ascend.com> wrote:
> > Has anyone created or know of a C++ library
> > for Oracle? I know they have the ProC
> > precompiler, but I'm looking for somthing that
> > already has a c++ wrapper around it.
> >

> I think this question is of interest to many users of Oracle & C++.
>
> Alex
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

I have written a C++ class library encapsulating OCI. If you have a relatively standards complient C++ compiler you should be able to get it to work. Take a look at this site for details:

http://www.sky.net/~kburk/libdbc/libdbc.html

--
Kelly R. Burkhart
kburk_at_sky.net

Just enjoy the Ozzy and keep your mouth shut