Re: VB6 Question

From: Michael D. Long <lead_dog_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:49:59 -0400

ORA-20003 at first blush appears to be a user-defined error, but closer examination will reveal that it has been raised by Oracle. The error indicates that you have a stored procedure that needs to be recompiled. This usually occurs because someone changed one of the underlying table definitions.

Mike