Re: installation problem

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:10:53 -0400

I don't understand the question. For awhile Oracle shipped Novell CDs that couldn't be read. You had to get a patch from Oracle then create a CD-image on disk and run from that.
However, if you can load pinstall you should then see a (difficult to use) GUI that lets you decide what pieces to install. If you are not seeing that, you should call Oracle support.

Van