help, please

From: GreyWolf_69 <GreyWolf_69_at_alloymail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:27:23 -0400

I've created a new database instance. Oracle 7.3.4. I created a rbs tablespace
I created 2 rollback segments (rbs01 & rbs02) using the rbs tablespace. when I try to open the db I get this error:

"rollback segment 'R01' doesn't exist"

what is this, does anybody know?

also when I try to put the db in archivelog mode I get this message:

"ORA-00265: Instance recovery required, cannot set ARCHIVELOG mode"

help!! Please

TIA Received on Wed Oct 13 1999 - 16:27:23 CDT