Re: Y2K Precautions w/Oracle

From: Glenn Baron <gbaron_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 13 Oct 1999 20:50:49 GMT

"Oracle" (meaning the server) might well be Y2K compliant in recent versions, but parts of the Oracle toolkit need careful attention. Developer2000 is a case in point.

You really need to read the Oracle Y2K white papers *in depth* and relate them to your particular system.

Good luck

Glenn Baron

gshx_at_my-deja.com wrote in article <7tvs5c$3pm$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...