ORA-1410 Invalid Rowid Error

From: <miaemp_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:12:06 GMT

We are receiving this error on one of our production jobs and it is producing the above named Oracle Error. The job only access a couple of tables. With this error, I am assuming that there could possibly be some corruption in one of the tables or indexes. We rebuilt all of the indexes but it did not help. I performed a select count(*) on the tables and it returned normally. I also performed a 'Analyze table .... validate structure cascade'. The analyze came back normally. Should I be looking at a v$table in conjunction with the Analyze? Or, does anyone have any ideas as how I should proceed.

TIA
Eric Peterson, DBA
Maurices Inc.
eric_peterson_at_maurices.inrg.com*******NOSPAMMERS*******

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 13 1999 - 11:12:06 CDT