HELP: send email from stored procedure

From: Carlo Goldoni <cgoldoni_at_etnoteam.it>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:47:59 +0200

Hi everybody
I would like to send email from a stored procedure. I am using Oracle 8.1.5 and I would like to send mail too. I read "Java Stored Procedures Developer's Guide" and tried to write a Java file to send mail, using "javax.mail" Sun package.

When I compiled (javac MyMail.java) I had no warnings or errors. But when I tried to create the stored procedure using "loadjava", I get error messages like:

MyMail: Class Session not found in type declaration MyMail: Class Message not found in type declaration ...

Any suggestion?
Of course, if there is any different (possibly easier) way to do it, please let me know

Thanks in advance, Carlo

           cgoldoni_at_etnoteam.it Received on Wed Oct 13 1999 - 08:47:59 CDT