OWA_SEC package (OAS) doesn't work!

From: keso <keso_at_hep.tel.fer.hr>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:34:24 +0200

I tried sevaral functions from owa_sec package, but they all return null! (I made simple procedure to generate test Web page with results od calls)

owa_sec.get_ip_address should return table (index by binary_integer) of 4 numbers parts of IP address, but it returns empty table (no rows). owa_sec.get_username returns null
owa_sec.get_password returns null
etc...

Does anybody knows or guesses what am I doing wrong ?

thanks,

Keso Received on Wed Oct 13 1999 - 04:34:24 CDT